Court Orders

If there is a Court Order that affects your child a copy must be given to the Director or Supervisor.

It will be placed in your child’s confidential file. Custody arrangements will also need to be added to your individual child’s confidential file. If you wish for your child’s other parent to have no contact with your child at the centre please make sure you have a legal document confirming this.